Context switch broken when using find again in Mac Os Catalina
Ever since the upgrade to Mac Os Catalina the shortcuts for “find” are broken.
Jumping to the next result and switches between finding and editing are weird and annoying.
I am using Sublime Text 3.2.2 right now.
first occurence of “Test”
second occurence of “Test” is followed by extra content
third occurence of “Test” is falsely selected after ending search
Reproducing the error
- Search this document: Hit CMD + F
- Type in the String “test” and hit enter.
- Hit CMD + G once to jump to the first occurence of “test”.
- Hit ESC to jump from find to editing.
- Hit CMD + G twice to jump to the second occurence of “test”.
This is arleady weird. I should only have to hit CMD + G once!
- Hit CMD + RIGH_ARROW to jump to the supposed end of the line
However, the cursor jumps to the end of the third occurence of “test”.