Sublime Forum

Color Scheme Error

I’m new to Sublime and new to code so this is probably a no brainer for most of you, but I keep getting an Error Loading Color Scheme error. For whatever reason, the defalt color scheme when all black and white on me. I searched for color schemes and found one I liked. Loaded it, and now I get an error whenever I click anywhere. Furthermore, after uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, and rebooting, it continues to register the error. I’m lost here. If I cant get it straight, I’ll just have to quit on sublime.

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Likes

Do you remember the name of the package you downloaded? If so, (assuming you did all this using Package Control), click on Tools > Command Palette, and type Package Control: Remove Package. Press enter. Select the offending package, and you should be good.

Alternatively, select a different color scheme. Open the same Command Palette again, and choose UI: Select Color Scheme. Then choose another one.

0 Likes

I followed the manual install instructions. The theme is Brogrammer. A friend directed me to a couple of files to delete, and now I don’t have the constant error, but I still can’t change the white on black theme to any other theme.

0 Likes

I figured it out. I’m sure it was user error, but the syntax defalted to plain text so none of the color schemes were functioning.

Thanks for your time and effort.

1 Like