Sublime Forum

Color picker & Color swatches

Hi,

I would like to thank you for creating my favorite text editor.

I want color swatches and a color picker for coding. Thank you.

0 Likes

check this plugin for color picker functionality http://weslly.github.com/ColorPicker/

0 Likes

It’s not bad as a stopgap, thank you. I would still think that swatches would provide more information upon a first glance.

0 Likes

Have a look at: github.com/a-sk/livecss

You can use livecss with color picker, which gets you quite close to your original request.

Incidentally, what colour scheme are you using on that screenshot?

0 Likes

I ask you how the color swatches in the color box is displayed, please tell me, thank you very much!
And I really hope this is enough to come true!!! :smiley:

0 Likes

[quote=“zefan1984”]I ask you how the color swatches in the color box is displayed, please tell me, thank you very much!
And I really hope this is enough to come true!!! :smiley:[/quote]

As far as I can tell it is a mock up. I am pretty sure the API does not natively support that.

0 Likes

The Sublime Text 3 plugin “Gutter Color” may be closer to what you want. The colors are limited to one per line, but you do get a small swatch of the color. This plugin requires ImageMagick.

packagecontrol.io/packages/Gutter%20Color

0 Likes

[quote=“arcadian”]The Sublime Text 3 plugin “Gutter Color” may be closer to what you want. The colors are limited to one per line, but you do get a small swatch of the color. This plugin requires ImageMagick.

packagecontrol.io/packages/Gutter%20Color[/quote]

Gutter Color also now supports web colors; blue, yellow, red etc.

0 Likes