Sublime Forum

Code coloring doesn't color my code further

I have a problem with Sublime Text 3. My code coloring is not working anymore. A small part in the middle of my code isn’t coloring. I’m coding in Javascript and my guess is that I’ve gone too far with the brackets. And I mean function in function and alot of if-statements. The reason why I think that this is the problem is because when I remove an if-statement. The a small part of the uncolored code will be colored again. My question is, how do I fix it? Without having to remove the if-statements and functions. Because the cleanup is too huge for that small part. There should be a simple fix right ?

Here are some screenshot of what is happening. Watch the marked if-statement when I’m adding another if-statement at the top.

For the people that are thinking that I forgot a bracket or something. I pasted the white text part in another file and everything just colored normal.

0 Likes

Could you please post your problem to https://github.com/sublimehq/Packages/issues ?

Prefix your title with [Javascript] and make sure to include the raw text, not pictures.

1 Like