Sublime Forum

Click on commit in blame view unreliable

EDIT: there is not issue here. It seems I got confused at some point.

Sublime Dev Build 2004

When I go to the blame view of a file and hover over the the commit hash/commit author in the left “gutter” a mouse-over menu opens. There more information is shown together with the full commit hash. Clicking on the commit hash in the mouse-over sometimes sends me to the respective commit but not always. I try to find out more about the circumstances…

Another thing: when the jump to the specific commit succeeded and I click on the “go back” button, I get back to the commit that I started from but it does not show me the blame view again of the file I was looking at.

0 Likes

Which OS are you using?

0 Likes

This is running on Windows 10 1909.

The second point regarding “go back” would be good to have. It confuses me every time.

Regarding the first point: it didn’t happen since I wrote my comment above and I have a hard time reproducing it again. It seems to happen only when I am discussion something with my colleagues :grimacing:

0 Likes

Let me close this for now. I got confused at some point. I double-checked both points and they work fine. I am not sure why I thought something is off.

1 Like