Sublime Forum

Change the title bar of Sublime

I often have several instances of Sublime open at the same time so that I can work on two or three projects at once. E.g. I have a project that contains a PHP library, another that contains a JS library and another that contains a project that uses both those libraries. That’s three instances of sublime open at the same time - and it gets hard to distinguish each of those instances purely on the basis of the path of the project directory displayed in sublime’s title bar. I note that sublime does display the name of the project in brackets after the project path, but that is no help when the project is minimised or out of focus (all you see on the taskbar is the first part of the path - which is identical in the case of all three projects).

Is there a way of making the project name display first, bolded, followed by the project path? (i.e. only the project name is bolded). That would make it possible to distinguish at a glance between individual projects, even when they are minimized.

0 Likes

// Show "project - file" or "file - project" in the title bar.
	"show_project_first": false,

I still hope it’s a template design so user can do whatever they want though. Rather than some show_XXX configurations. (what if I want to config who’s the second, third, …?)

1 Like

Perfect! Such a simple solution that helps such a lot! thank you.

0 Likes