Sublime Forum

Can I Refresh Chrome browser using ST3?

I want my google chrome browser to be refresh whenever I make any change in project files in Sublime Text 3 just like TextMate/Coda; is it possible?

0 Likes

The LiveReload packageshould do this for you; I’ve never used it myself though so I don’t know how well it works or how to set it up, though.

1 Like

Thanks… It does solve half way
Reloading changes of HTML but not changes of css/jg :cry:

0 Likes

It absolutely does show changes for all file types. Check your preferences to see that all folders you want to watch for file changes are included.

A better option than Live Reload, IMO, is Prepros. It’s a powerful browser previewer, among other things, letting you preview across multiple browsers on multiple devices, with navigation and scrolling syncing.

You can have Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera open across multiple screens, have browsers open on multiple devices, like an iPhone, a Samsung phone and an iPad in my case, and if you scroll on one of the phones or navigate, all the other browsers do the same thing simultaneously. It’s pretty neat.

1 Like

Forgive me for the delayed response.
I have got Prepros solving this issue just as per as you suggested; many thanks!

0 Likes