Sublime Forum

Can I create a distribution of ST3?

Hi, I just want put all useful plugins to me for developing NUMPY of Python in a single ST3, and then put the archive package at my website for my colleagues and other people who might interest to freely download. So EVERYTHING of ST3 are still there, just this is a new distribution with some additional installed plugins… ? what do you think???

0 Likes

You could also just provide a list of packages to install and instruct others on how to install PC and then use the AdvancedInstall command.

1 Like

• Sublime Text is not free. There is a free trial period. Not sure what you’re implying or if you’re simply trolling there.
  • Distributing Sublime Text with other packages together has the disadvantage of you probably distributing old stuff within a matter of weeks or possibly even days.
  • Sublime Text now includes Package Control, which makes things easier to start with. As @FichteFoll said above, a list of packages (maybe pre-formatted as JSON code to easily paste within the Package Control settings) would be your best bet.
0 Likes