Sublime Forum

Build 3170 PHP+HTML+CSS(inline) color scheme issue

In this new build, i have a big issue with PHP+HTML files.
Here is an example.

When some charcters sequence break the color scheme, it remain white for the rest of the file.

Some idea?
Thanks.

0 Likes

How’s it in 3176?

0 Likes

as it seems to fail when inline CSS is used, perhaps you have a third party package conflicting, try https://www.sublimetext.com/docs/3/revert.html if you suffer the same problem in build 3176

1 Like

Ok, sorry but the issue where fired by the SASS package.
I removed it and the color scheme in PHP turned to a correct aspect.
But now i have a full white scss color scheme, and the package i removed is not installable any more. Or better, if i try to install it, it seems it doesn’t work.
Any workaround?

0 Likes

did you close and re-open your SCSS/HTML file after installing it, so that ST will re-open the file using the syntax definition from that package? or you could change the syntax manually from the bottom right item in the status bar.

1 Like

Oh! I tried to reinstall the package and the SCSS option in the bottom right drop-up menu was not visible.
I tought in a package issue with this version, but after your message i tried to run the command “Enable package” that i never used to run to make a package running, and now it works! And the problem with syntax in PHP+HTML file is gone!

Thankyou so much! :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue but not necessarily the same packages as the solution. I have the same version of sublime text.

When I have PHP enabled in package manager along with HTML … the inline style tag color highlighting issue occurs.
However when I disable the HTML package … the issue goes away.

I don’t have SCSS, SASS packages installed.
Furthermore I have gone so far as to disable all installed packages and set things back to default, without any success.

There is a conflict inherent with the PHP and HTML code highlighting packages.

0 Likes

Can you share sample code for reproduction?

0 Likes

Instead of disabling packages, I did a major uninstall of all of the packages and reinstalled everything. Which seems to have fixed it.

0 Likes