Sublime Forum

Build 3080, 'next_result' doesn't work

I’m using a portable version on Windows, after updating to 3080, I can’t use “next_result” to go the file where I searched on “Find in files…”, anyone has the same problem? or any idea?
Also I checked in console box that ST indeed execute “command: next_result”, but it doesn’t get me to where the search result shows.

0 Likes

[Solved] Double click in search results not opening file

Do you use the FindResultsApplyChanges (packagecontrol.io/packages/Find … plyChanges) plugin ?
I think the last update disable the navigation in the search result buffer, not sure if it was intentional.

0 Likes

[quote=“bizoo”]Do you use the FindResultsApplyChanges (packagecontrol.io/packages/Find … plyChanges) plugin ?
I think the last update disable the navigation in the search result buffer, not sure if it was intentional.[/quote]

Yes, it is, Thank you, the problem is gone after disable the “FindResultsApplyChanges” plugin, also what you mean by update disable the navigation in the search result buffer? last update of “FindResultsApplyChanges” plugin or last update of Sublime text.
“FindResultsApplyChanges” is pretty handy plugin, and sometime it really helps me, I still hope I can use it.

0 Likes

Yes, FindResultsApplyChanges disables behaviour “open file on word double click” because is contrary to what this package is trying to do. It has the collateral issue of disabling “next_result”. I’m not going to fix it. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17781#p66847

0 Likes

:astonished: Seriously ?

0 Likes

Yes, I’m happy disabling “open file on word double click” even if that means next_results is broken (for now)

0 Likes

OK, Since you are not going to fix this issue, I have to modify your code and keep using it.
Still thank your plugin, save me a lot of time.

0 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:

0 Likes