Yesterday I was editing a big SQL file (700MB+) with ST2 and the editor repeatedly crashed when removing (either by cut or delete) a big amount of lines (200000+ lines one time) from the file (it has around 3000000+ lines).
I was running ST2 on a Windows XP SP3 32bits with 4GB of RAM.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a line with 150 chars of length.
2) duplicate that line 10000 times;
3) Copy that block and paste it 10x.
4) Copy this new block (100000 lines) and paste it 10x
5) Repeat steps 4 this until you get this error (mine occurred at 1000000 lines with 151000000 chars selected)
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 • - Sublime Text 2: sublime_text.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x00417a63" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
Aside this problem, it's the best editor around! Keep up the good work! Very glad for being a registered user.