Sublime Forum

(bug?) View > Syntax list won't fit on second (smaller) monitor

Using two displays with different resolutions, when working with ST3 on my smaller monitor, I’m unable to see the complete list of Syntax options in the View > Syntax list. When I drag ST3 to my larger resolution screen it’s fine.

Here’s an image to demonstrate:
Imgur

I notice the small greyed arrow at the top of the list suggesting that it can be used to scroll through the selections if the list doesn’t fit, but it apparently doesn’t recognize that the list is too long for this resolution.

I’m using Windows 10, my resolutions are 1920 x 1080 (main) and 1680 x 1050 (secondary).

Sorry if this isn’t the right place for potential bug reports

Edited to add: My secondary display also has Windows 10’s “Change the size of text,apps, and other items” set to 125% as opposed to my primary display’s 100%. Changing it to 100% fixes the issue. Still, I’d prefer to keep that display at 125% for its other benefits.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem on Windows 7, hadn’t attributed it to the use of 2 screens with different resolutions though, but could be related. Seems alright for me at the moment though on 3118. My resolutions were 1920 x 1080 and 1440 x 900. I got annoyed enough with it that I just updated my user settings to ignore all the packages which I don’t use. :slightly_smiling:

I’m not using font scaling or anything.

0 Likes