Sublime Forum

[Bug] Rename file from lower case to capital letter or reverse

Hi friends,

I want to rename a file first letter from capital letters to lowercase but sublime doesn’t detect the change and do nothing, can you help me?

Thanks

0 Likes

Fixed in build 3133, apparently:

0 Likes

I have the current build and is not working :S

0 Likes

What is your build number? You can find this in the “About Sublime Text” window. For a workaround, you can rename the file to a temporary name, and then rename that temporary file again to the correct capitalization.

0 Likes

Yes… but with perdon this is a bull shit, I don’t want to write more to do a simple change of a lowercase letter to capital letter or reverse.

Speaking about other editors some of them open source they not have this problem, I think Sublime support shoud fix it, I wrote to them but they tell me to put this error in this forum and It is what I am doing.

Please fix this error if you want that I buy sublime.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Well, as far as we know, this bug has been fixed in the latest development build (3142). That is the reason @rwols asked. If you are running the current beta build (3126) you will still see the bug. It was fixed in the current development cycle.

We really need to know what build of Sublime Text you are running and what operating system you are on. Otherwise we may be on a wild goose chase.

0 Likes

Oh, what irony.

And without buying ST you wouldn’t get that fix. If you don’t want to buy ST than why do you use it?

0 Likes