I think I found a bug (pretty annoying for me..). To reproduce the pest:
- open sublime
- Alt+Shift+2 to create two panes
- Ctrl+n , Ctrl+n to create two files, drag one to the second pane.
- write something (e.g. "hello there") in both files, select a word in the first file (e.g. "hello")
- move focus to the second pane
- double click the selected word in the unfocused pane.
sublime should re-select the word and move focus to the first pane
sublime re-select the word, but the focus stays on the second pane