Sublime Forum

[BUG] CSS Autocomplete not working in ST3, but is in ST2

When In a CSS file in ST3, pressing ^+Space (CTRL+Space) causes a property to be shown over a selector. E.g for the ‘Position’ property, Sticky, Fixed, Static, Relative, Absolute etc should be shown after pressing ^Space after the ‘position:’ property is entered. Instead I am being returned a list of properties instead of the above. This really makes sublime unusable for me so I am having to resort back to dreamweaver until this problem is fixed.

Attempted fixes: Edited the CSS package’s ‘CSS.Sublime-syntax’ file to set ‘-match:’ from ‘(:)/*S’ to ‘(:)’ with no fix. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the program numerous time and wiped all instances of the program to no avail. If anyone could help It would be greatly appreciated so I can move to sublime once and for all. Thanks.

0 Likes

I assume you’re referring to this:

you could try copying the CSS.sublime-syntax file from the master branch on that repo to your Packages/CSS folder to see if that helps - but don’t forget to delete it again when the next ST build is released

0 Likes

Awesome, problem resolved by copying the two files: CSS.sublime-syntax, syntax_test_css.css from the pull request through to my version. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes