I hope this is not a re-post and someone else already issued this bug, I didn't find any entries. I stumbled upon a bug when switching from a 2-columns view to single column view, where the content of an open file disappears.
The following steps reproduce this behavior (hopefully)
- switch to single-column view if not already
- open a file (plaint txt file)
- switch to 2-columns view (Alt + Shift + 2)
- move/drag the tab from the first column (left) to the second (right)
- switch back to 1 column view (Alt + Shift + 1)
- file content disappears, but tab is still visible
By dragging the tab again the content re-appears.
Windows 7 (64 Bit) - German
sublime text 2 (build 2181)