Sublime Forum

Blog top page Out-Of-Date

Whuups! Is this right?
This is what I get when I click on sublimetext.com Blog link at top of every page.
This does not jive with 3126, and especially with 3133.

Everyone should know, time travel can be very dangerous!
For now, I must be suffering Urban Dictionary (no Sublime Text mention).

Btw. 3126 was indispensable for me on previous and current mac.

0 Likes

We don’t do a blog post with every release, only major releases. There was no blog post for 3126 since it was released to fix an issue in 3124 that was only discovered once the extensive user base of the beta channel started utilizing the new version.

0 Likes

Your genius is under-rated: still no mention even of text in Apple dictionary. But elevate, almost…

sublime | səˈblīm |
adjective (sublimer, sublimest)
of such excellence, grandeur, or beauty as to inspire great admiration or awe: Mozart’s sublime piano concertos | (as noun the sublime) : experiences that ranged from the sublime to the ridiculous.
• used to denote the extreme or unparalleled nature of a person’s attitude or behavior: he had the sublime confidence of youth.
verb
1 [no object] Chemistry (of a solid substance) change directly into vapor when heated, typically forming a solid deposit again on cooling.
• [with object] cause (a substance) to sublime: these crystals could be sublimed under a vacuum.
2 [with object] archaic elevate to a high degree of moral or spiritual purity or excellence.
DERIVATIVES
sublimely | səˈblīmlē | adverb
sublimity | səˈblimədē | noun
ORIGIN
late 16th century (in the sense ‘dignified, aloof’): from Latin sublimis, from sub- ‘up to’ + a second element perhaps related to limen ‘threshold’, limus ‘oblique’.

0 Likes