I’d like to rebind keys in the “Find Results” window such that:
- only the vertical movement keys are enabled, I don’t wander off to the right hand side
- when I hit “Enter” I jump to the result I’ve navigated to, instead of using “F4”
- for these changes to take place only in the context of the “Find Results” window
What context should I attempt to bind to to achieve this?
On a wishlist-y note, the “Find Results” shows some handy context, but it would be nice if
- for “Find Results” only, the binding for “goto symbol” presented a dropdown list of only those exact lines containing a match without context
- selecting something from that dropdown navigated to the file and line in question