Sublime Forum

Bad Snippet Behavior…

The default CSS snippets really bite.
I need help modifying them, because for some reason some of them like “window” are not anywhere to be found in the sublime package.

If I ever need the CSS property window, I’ll manually type it. Why it’s included in the snippets is beyond me. One of the most common css properties is “Width” and it always overrides width.

Also if I type “border” then tab, so I can finish typing “1px solid red”, it instead type “border-left” why WOULD it do this? Shouldn’t it be alphabetical? border: 1px is WAAAAY more common than “border-left: 1px”

Please help me fix these epic auto complete snippets problems. where can i fix this…

0 Likes

Nobody? Really not one person can help me fix the snippets? I’ve tried everything. I’m gonna be forced to use expresso for a while I guess :frowning:

0 Likes

Believe this has to do with how the autocomplete selects “Best match”, so it’s not really something (as far as I know) that we can configure right now. There may be a request for something like this though (you would have to search around for it).

0 Likes