Sublime Forum

Autoscroll on Build Window not working

So I use sublime to build a lot, and for whatever reason from the past few days I have been noticing that when I build something, the autoscroll does not work. Is there any remedy to fix this? I checked the change log for sublime updates, and the last one was on May 14th. Therefore it might have been something I accidently did? I don’t know exactly.

Also if there is no solution, I guess I can just press ctrl + end and go to the bottom of the build window but I don’t know what the keyboard shortcut for moving the cursor to the build window is. Can someone please tell me what that is? Thank you very much!

0 Likes

a few others have reported the same thing here

Tools menu - Build Results - Show Build Results doesn’t have a keybinding by default but you can create one

0 Likes

This isn’t fixed for me: version 3.211.

0 Likes

I am still seeing this in 3211 too. For me it stops auto-scrolling (vscrolling) when it hits the first long line that requires horizontal scrolling. Ensuring that no output lines are long, or turning on word_wrap ("word_wrap": true) in the .sublime-build file works around the problem.

0 Likes