Sublime Forum

Autoprefixer

Am new to sublime - and trying to understand how to implement autoprefixer for css files.

Have installed sublime-text-2, then package manager, then using package manager - both nodejs and autoprefixer.

Nodejs and Autoprefixer are seen as subdirectories of sublime directory in home/.config with my debian wheezy setup.

If I try and invoke autoprefixer - I get message “Autoprefixer
Couldn’t find Node.js. Make sure it’s in your $PATH by running node -v in your command-line.”

Problem at this stage is that node -v shows nothing. Googling problem elsewhere suggests I might find relevant reference to node in eg usr/bin or elsewhere.
In fact it’s nowhere to be seen. If I do a separate install of Nodejs (outside of Sublime Package Manager)- it does create a file in /usr/sbin but even if I add this to node settings(within sublime) I still can’t get it to work.

My basic aim is to utilise autoprefix capability as I develop CSS3 skills.
Can anyone help with clear info as to how to implement this??
Thanks

0 Likes

Sublime Text couldn't find nodejs

This happens when the node.js has been install with NVM. You need to make a symlink to node in /usr/local/bin. Using OS X, the binary path would typically be /Users/[your name]/.nvm/[node version]/bin/node. In Linux OS - /home/[you name]/.nvm/[node version]/bin/node.

0 Likes

Também estou com esse problema, mas é para windows

0 Likes