Sublime Forum

Autocomplete of CSS in PHP & HTML files

Editing this question for simplicity

Is there a plugin that auto-completes all defined CSS inside PHP and HTML files?

(Background)

I’m unable to trigger any custom CSS autocompletion when editing HTML in PHP files.

• I have Sublime LSP (CSS / Intelephense / HTML / Tailwind CSS) installed and running
  • I’m mainly working with WordPress and Laravel file structures

Bonus - How do I order the autocompletion sources?

• If I can get the global CSS auto-completions to work, they’re going to be competing with TailWind CSS LSP autocompletions. How can I custom the order that they’re listed?
0 Likes

So what’s the problem with using Sublime LSP: Trouble getting basic features like "Go to definition" to work (Intelephense) so that you make a new post and leave the previous post irresponsive? Is your request must be done with LSP (then good luck) or you have other concerns?

0 Likes

Hey @jfcherng, it appeared like the last couple of responses to my original post were pointing out that the feature in question might not be related to Intelephense, so I re-asked here for clarity and nothing more.

I’ll go ahead and update the title and body of the this post so it focuses only on the global CSS autocomplete only.

Thanks for your help

0 Likes

Hoping someone has a plugin suggestion for me.

I know Sublime isn’t designed to be a full-fledge IDE, but this seems like a pretty common use-case.

0 Likes