Sublime Forum

Ask for help

sublime text3的字体看着不舒服,如何才能把它改的和寻常一样?如图中标记的类似!

0 Likes

You can change the font to any one you have installed with the “font_face” value in the Settings file.

0 Likes

I tried changing the font the way you did, but some fonts still slant up and down

0 Likes

In the Windows Character Map, I’ve noticed there are characters which can actually BIND to other characters ( which is really strange ) so you can’t get rid of the added character without removing both.

One such character is: "͆ "

The characters are " and " in addition to one in the center. But it has bound to the left " it looks like.

It is highly likely additional characters are being added either via a plugin or some other reason which is causing the characters to change.

It’s a strange issue. I’d recommend disabling all of your addons, retyping the text and seeing when the issue arises.

IE: Disable all, then text. If the issue is present, it isn’t an addon ( restart sublime text to be sure though ). If it still occurs then try reinstalling.

If it doesn’t occur, then enable HALF of your addons. Try again ( restart sublime text too ). If it appears, disable half of the addons you activated. If it doesn’t occur, enable half of the disabled plugins. Keep adding / removing / swapping half of the addons until it is isolated to a single addon and submit a bug report to the author.

All addons enabled: OOOOOOOOOO - using X to disable…

Here's a different way to go through it...
X X X X X   X X X X X - ALL DISABLED - No issue
O O O O O   O O O O O - ALL ENABLED - Issue
O O O O O   X X X X X - HALF DISABLED / ENABLED - no issue
X X X X X   O O O O O - OTHER HALF DISABLED / ENABLED - issue
X X X X X   X X O O O - ISOLATING BY HALVING - no issue
X X X X X   O O X X X - ISOLATING OTHER HALF - issue
X X X X X   X O X X X - ISOLATING OTHER HALF - no issue
X X X X X   O X X X X - ISOLATING OTHER HALF - Issue - plugin found....

I hope that makes it clearer…

0 Likes