Sublime Forum

About function description

st3 show me the function annotation after I enter a comma in parentheses,This is not convenient…
Is there a shortcut key to display the function description or when the mouse is hovering over the function name or when I select the function name then display description , like eclipse?
Thanks

0 Likes

???

1 Like

T_T That is me…

0 Likes

Do you have a good solution???

0 Likes

No. But do not keep posting the same thing.

And you did not file an issue to DocBlockr as kingkeith’s suggestion in the last post, did you?

UPDATE: I think this is irrelevant to DocBlockr. But is this a ST built-in? I never see this functionality before.

0 Likes

Ah maybe I misunderstood the problem, I figured it was a DocBlockr functionality, and that it was treating commas in strings as argument separators. Sorry! What packages do you have installed?

0 Likes

no,it was not a DocBlockr functionality,because st3 showed me the function description after i removed DocBlockr

My packages:

0 Likes

yes,it was not a DocBlockr functionality,because st3 showed me the function description after i removed DocBlockr.So I changed the topic to Ideas and Feature Requests (:slight_smile:)

0 Likes

yes,it was not a DocBlockr functionality,because st3 showed me the function description after i removed DocBlockr.

I guess it’s because of

So I changed the topic to Ideas and Feature Requests (^__^)

You can simply edit it.

0 Likes

:smile::smile:

0 Likes

all right …and thank you

0 Likes

You are right ! It’s because of SublimeCodeIntel. st3 did not show me function description anymore after I removed SublimeCodeIntel.

0 Likes

The problem was found, but I still do not know how to solve,Does anyone know…?:sob:

0 Likes