Sublime Forum

A question about packages in sublime text 2

So, I’m using both, sublime text 3 and 2, but on 3 I have 2 folders that i’m working on for a project, and I need 2 more, but that 2 are on sublime text 2, and I don’t want to confuse these 4 folders between them, so thats why I’m working with both (s3 & s2).

My question:
I just reinstalled my windows and downloaded s3 and s2, s3 works perfectly, instead of s2, i can’t find the ‘install package’ or something like that for s2, i have just ‘Preferences: browser packages’ (when I press CTRL+SHIFT+P)
I need that because I work with laravel, and i need that ‘Laravel Blade Syntax’ (Laravel Blade Highlighting).

Can someone help me to solve this?

0 Likes

Why not just use ST 3211 ? ST2 is dead. There is no development work going on for that and really you should not be using it as well and I believe v3.4.0 of Package Control was the last version to support ST2.

Long story short, please stop using ST2.

0 Likes

The dev team will be interested in why people still use ST 2 (exception that they don’t have a ST 3 license but have a ST 2 one). I personally even have stopped using ST 3…

0 Likes

I need direction on how to link external CSS file and HTML file using sublime text 1.4

0 Likes

I fixed. I just needed to download an old repository from github of laravel blade highlighter to works on s2.

0 Likes