Sublime Forum

20091004 Beta

20091004 is out now.

F4 / Shift+F4 take you to the next / previous build error message.

Ctrl+Backspace / Ctrl+Delete should now be working in a sane manner, deleting either word characters, or non-word characters, but not both.

Otherwise it’s a few small fixes, although for the API, showInputPanel now returns the widget view that’s being used, so you can set options on it like the syntax to use.

0 Likes

hi Jon,

thanks. since I and probably most ppl change the default key binding, it’d be helpful if in the future you refer to the command in addition to the key binding.

0 Likes

Sure, for reference, the new commands (also listed in Default.sublime-keymap) are:

deleteWord left
deleteWord right

nextBuildError
prevBuildError

0 Likes

Also, I’ve updated the command reference to include these commands, and several others that were undocumented.

0 Likes

:cry: Selecting whole lines does not work as before :cry:

<binding key="shift+up"        command="move wholelines -1 extend"/>
	<binding key="shift+down"      command="move wholelines 1 extend"/>

In prior releases I put the cursor in a line and typed 3 times shift+down to select 3 lines.
This is broken!

To mark 3 lines down, I now have first move the cursor in the opposite direction with shift+up. After that I can select 3 lines with shift+down as in prior releases.

0 Likes

Shift+up/down is working fine for me… it sounds like shift+up is working for you, but shift+down isn’t, unless there’s already something selected?

0 Likes

I noticed that the caret is now at the wrong side of the selection after the first
key press. I assume this is a drawback of the selection-region-direction-switch.

As “move wholeline” is one of my most used commands I have to fall back to the 20091002 beta :frowning: .

0 Likes

Ah hah, I missed the part of your post that mentioned the ‘wholelines’ part… I’ll fix it for the next beta.

0 Likes

I was about to report that too, I use wholelines a lot lol…

0 Likes