Sublime Forum

wrap_lines broken in build 3103

Wrap lines seems to be broken in the latest build of Sublime Text 3. When I issue the command wrap_lines, lines are wrapped, but the comment slashes (’//’) aren’t taken into account - they aren’t placed neatly at the start of each line as they used to be.

Also, when I press the shortcut for wrap_lines in a PHPDoc block, nothing happens at all.

(This all goes for PHP files).

Examples

// Get existing progress data, as IDs in there may also still need to be converted to // names. $progress_data = $entry->getProgressData(); if (!empty($progress_data['subjects'])) {

becomes

// Get existing progress data, as IDs in there may also still need to be converted to // names. $progress_data = $entry->getProgressData(); if (!empty($progress_data['subjects'])) { $data['subjects'] = $progress_data['subjects'] +

$hospital = reset($hospitals); if ($hospital) { // Only convert ID to name if the subject isn't active.

becomes

$hospital = reset($hospitals); if ($hospital) { // Only convert ID to name if the subject isn't active. // Background info: else we won't be able to recognize to

`/**

• These blocks don’t change at all when the wrap lines command is issued.
    */`
0 Likes

Just a note on this: I totally forgot that I had the “Wrap Lines Plus” plugin installed. I disabled it, and with it disabled the same thing happened to comment lines starting with //. Comment blocks (PHPDoc blocks) now are aligned, but not properly: everything pretty much just gets glued together; line breaks don’t seem to be taken into account

0 Likes

Afaik this has always been the case. I personally use the wrap plus package.

0 Likes

A colleague doesn’t have the wrap_plus plugin installed and hasn’t installed the newest version of Sublime, and in his Sublime lines starting with // are aligned neatly as you would expect.

0 Likes