It's possible to have something like "ftp://hostname/remotedir/filename", is that what you want?
Yes I was talking about this with myel, we're trying to find the 'right way' to do this. Please check out this page and add your thoughts on the matter: project-features-recursive-browsing-of-one-given-remote
Yes its probably a bug. The filenames are parsed from the ftp LIST command, which has a different output on each kind of FTP server, so the parsing is not perfect. It's done by grizzled/net/ftp/parse.py, which i've already modified to work with newer FTP servers.
To fix it, I need something from you:
- in a CMD window, run c:\program files\winscp\winscp.com (.com, not .exe)
- type "open mysessionname" where mysessionname is the name that you see in the WinSCP stored sessions
- type "cd thedir" where thedir is a dir that has files with problems
- type "ls", which will send a "list" command
- send me the output (specifically the lines of some file/dirs that have the problem)
- type 'exit' to close the session and quit