It seems for no reason whatsoever that my themes get corrupted after a week or two using them. I don't change or do anything weird to anything before the themes start acting up. I simply open up sublime to see that, yet again, the theme doesn't work. I've been using Sublime for a couple months, and I'm borderline ready to buy a license for it, but if this keeps happening, it is detrimental to my productivity and Sublime will no longer be an option for me.
Things I have tried:
- removed and reinstalled themes
- clean reinstalls of sublime
- change the theme in default preferences and user preferences
The only solution that works is installing a new theme and just rotating between a few. Why this works doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Themes this has happened with: