* Open a ".sublime-project" project in Sublime Text 2
* Leaving the project open, switch to Finder
* Double-click the same ".sublime-project" file in Finder
* Sublime Text 2 activates and brings the project to the front
* Sublime Text 2 activates and brings the project to the front and then pops up a new, blank window (not tab) in front of the project window
Note that as per the repro above, the weird behavior only happens when the project is already open in Sublime Text 2.
This behavior makes it difficult/annoying to use project files with things like Spotlight or LaunchBar because the blank window is always popping up in front of the thing you want while you're switching around.
OS X 10.7.2 + Sublime Text 2 build 2165