Sublime Forum

Sublime is too laggy after waking up

When I put Sublime Text open and I turn my computer to sleep (hibernate) mode, when computer wakes up, Sublime process become extremelly laggy (especially while saving/loading files, it takes up to 1 minute and sometimes it crashes). Other programs work pretty normally when computer wakes up, but Sublime behaves weird.

When I close Sublime process and start it again, it works pretty good. But, I lose my undo/redo history and I lose previously lines of code I used to work with. Why is Sublime laggy and can something be changed in settings to get rid of it. I don’t want to close whole process and restart it every time, because I have a lot of scripts opened and I need to keep undo history.

0 Likes

I wonder if you have any third-party packages installed? You could try the Tools > Developer > Profile Plugins menu to see if there is one that is lagging after wakeup.

0 Likes

@wbond I am not sure what exactly I am supposed to check, so I am posting the screenshot of my Tools->Developer->Profile Plugins menu, hope you can help me find out what is causing the lag:

0 Likes