Sublime Forum

Sublime hangs on linux 3126

Sublime 3 build 3126 hangs on my machine. Immediately after starting Sublime hangs.

I removed the config folder, copied my license and restarted Sublime. At first it works fine. I installed distractionfree and removed it as I didn’t like it. At this point Sublime hangs.

After restarting Sublime seems to work again.

Sublime never before was unstable on my Linux desktop. Is there anything I can do to help tracking down the bug?

juh

0 Likes

A heads-up, I’m not using Linux…

I’d appreciate a bug report on Github, should the issues be somehow related to the distractionless plug-in.

1 Like

Sublime hangs on OSX

On another note, if you didn’t like distractionless maybe DistractionFreeWindow works for you.

0 Likes

Hanging for me too, I’ve deleted the cache and index directories and the session files (in ~/.config/sublime-text-3/Local BTW). Still hangs, as soon as I try and type after a few keystrokes it hangs.

Build 3126. Can I provide soem log info to help here?

0 Likes

Ubuntu Gnome 16.04.2 LTS, fully updated packages. It’s only happened for the first time today and I’m using the same plugins as a few days ago when it was fine. Not sure what can have changed.

0 Likes

Same here, 3126 and 3125 on two different machines.
Downgraded to a previous version, problem gone.
Linux Fedora 25.

Frank

0 Likes

I have had the same thing. I seem to have traced it to the latest STINO (Arduino Plugin).
I tried 3114, 3124 and 3126 (current) as well as 3131 - all have the same Hang issue on Ubuntu LTS 16.04.2.

I have Vintageous, Git, Github tools, GitlabIntegrate, MavensMate and Vintageous installed on 3126 and everything is AOK.

0 Likes