Sublime Forum

Sublime after running python will output some unnecessary information

As shown in the above figure, the contents of the red box, I do not want to call him out, how can I configure it?

This is the python build file, how to set up in order to not output unnecessary information

0 Likes

Try:

"quiet": true
  1. Remove unwanted messages from compiler

For example:

{
            "cmd": ["make"],

"osx":     { "file_regex": "^(...*?):([0-9]+): ([0-9]*)([^\\.]+)" },
            "windows": { "file_regex": "^((?:.:)?[^:\n\r]*):([0-9]+):?([0-9]+)?:? (.*)$" },
            "linux":   { "file_regex": "^(...*?):([0-9]+): ([0-9]*)([^\\.]+)" },

// "selector": "source.c, source.c++, source.c++11", // comment this to build from everywhere

"shell": true,
            "working_dir": "$project_path/monograph",

"quiet": true
            "target": "exec",
            "syntax": "Packages/Text/Plain text.tmLanguage",
        },
0 Likes

I added this code, I finished the end of the code suggested that the code did not like, [Finished in 0.3s with exit code 1]
And the most important, I hope to see the code execution time is gone, how can the end of the implementation of the tips

0 Likes

So the problem is you do not like to see the [Finished in 0.3s with exit code 1]?

0 Likes

I mean, I need this hint:
[Finished in 0.3s with exit code 1]

0 Likes

See:

This behavior can be changed by commenting out four specific lines in Packages/Default/exec.py, which is the system file that runs build systems by default.

1. Core$1872 Show exit code and elapsed time when using “quiet”: true
  2. How to remove the Windows PATH from a Sublime Text 3 Python build error?
1 Like

As an aside to the above, if you modify Default/exec.py you can also install OverrideAudit to be warned if upgrading Sublime changes the file as extra insurance.

0 Likes

Thank you very much that the two methods have solved my problem perfectly

0 Likes

Thank you, OverrideAudit this is currently I can not use

0 Likes

Ah, if you happen to be using ST2 the file changing is unlikely to be an issue, so you’re probably pretty safe anyway.

0 Likes

thank you :kissing_heart:

0 Likes