Sublime Forum

ST3: FuzzyFileNav

• FuzzyFileNav will now allow you to use the right arrow to open multiple files just like the built in palette (regardless of whether you have the “keep_panel_open_after_action” set or not).
  • Sidebar menu support (not sure why I haven’t added this sooner :smile:)
0 Likes

Sorry, small additional fix. Sidebar option introduced unexpected scenario where a FuzzyFileNav Command can be launched while a FuzzyFileNav panel was still open putting the plugin in a weird state. This should now be resolved.

0 Likes

Right arrow to open files is not working for me – not sure why. I must be missing blatantly obvious.

0 Likes

@quodlibet, any errors in the console? I tried this in Windows in OSX and it works fine. Linux should be no different.

You, know what it might be? Try auditing what commands are getting launched by logging commands. Maybe another plugin that is doing some clever stuff with cursor movement and is hijacking the “right” key, but not excluding the functionality in widgets.

0 Likes

Man, I don’t know what to tell you, but it’s working now. :question: It works great – thank you! The CWD is also a nice touch (it also wasn’t working).

My guess is that the package didn’t update properly on account of the very shoddy way I share Packages (not just User) across OSs. Maybe.

I also closed the github issue.

0 Likes