Sublime Forum

Split/iterate [regions]

While conceding that this is *imperfect * (flawed?) while the undo issue remains, in the meantime I’ve detoured to enable jumping to any edit in any file.

It doesn’t store multi-select edited regions currently; that is, it will only store the first region. This feature could be added at some point.

0 Likes

@bizoo Please gave my latest update on GitHub a trial run, thank you :smile:

0 Likes

Well there remains an issue with Undo or Soft Undo in that it might consider an area as being edited when you have undone all edits for that area. I can only suggest that others give this a trial and see whether its behaviour is acceptable to you. Bear in mind that you have the option to create or remove edit regions as you progress, although you cannot remove the most recent (the current!) edit region. (Type a character in any other region and you can then remove the previous edit region.)

I will be using this a lot myself I suspect - I like the pencil that follows along :smiley: and easily jumping between, and highlighting, edits will be very useful. (I don’t overuse Undo, as I dint moke mistusks!)

Andy.

0 Likes