Sublime Forum

[Solved] Using ftp through Nautilus the writting is delayed

Opening the directory through nautilus, the writting is very slow. I can understand that the file saving proccess could it be slow, but I don’t understand why while writting, the characters take some seconds to display correctly. Always writes with delay.

Why when opening files with Nautilus’ net drive the writting is delayed?

0 Likes

I’ve realized that disabling autocomplete: “auto_complete”: false, then, working fine. So, now the question is:

What does do auto_complete:true which in Nautilus’ net drives makes writting delays?

0 Likes

Solved:
I’had uninstalled SublimeCodeIntel because the settings in “Preferences\Settings” about auto_complete configuration were not recognized. So, I’ve uninstalled SublimeCodeIntel and replaced by the plugin: “PHP Completions Kit”. Then the “Preferences\Settings” auto_complete configurations about were applied successfully.

I setted up the “auto_complete_delay”: 1500, and then, I can write with no problems about delays when typing any key.

Another solution is disable autocomplete and use only with “Ctrl+space” in “Preferences\Key Bindings”:

[
	{ "keys": ["ctrl+space"], "command": "auto_complete" },
	{ "keys": ["ctrl+space"], "command": "replace_completion_with_auto_complete", "context":
		[
			{ "key": "last_command", "operator": "equal", "operand": "insert_best_completion" },
			{ "key": "auto_complete_visible", "operator": "equal", "operand": false },
			{ "key": "setting.tab_completion", "operator": "equal", "operand": true }
		]
	},
]

References for this second solution:
https://www.sublimetext.com/docs/3/auto_complete.html

0 Likes