Sublime Forum

Soft tabs, selection wrap and switch syntax

:cry: still doesn’t work how I would like (even if the next word thing it’s a interesting feature)
I made another video, with some caption: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

It is the correct behavior or there is a problem in regex parser?

0 Likes

It has nothing to do with the regex, the command you’re using is move_to bol, i.e., move to the beginning of line, it’s the same command that the home key is bound to on windows.

0 Likes

Yes, but the move to BOL works ok. WHEN should move (the condition) at the BOL doesn’t seems to work well.
Just curious, did I explain well what’s the problem? Or we both shoot in the dark and hope that the other one will understand ? :laughing:

Thanks.

0 Likes

I don’t know what’s going in this thread, but iamtz, do you mean “\t\b” or “\t\b”? In the first case, you’re escaping both sequences at the Json level (tab + backspace), not at the regexp engine level (tab + word boundary anchor).

0 Likes

@Guillermooo: and… any ideas on what should i have to do? Basically i need to skip all tab chars from the current position to the next non-tab char when i press tab key. I guess i made a definition as well of my problem :smiley:

0 Likes

Doesn’t Ctrl+right do more or less what you want? Ctrl+right, Ctrl+left seems to do the trick for me.

0 Likes

Now i understand what jps said when he referred here!

Works like a charm now!

{ "keys": "tab"], "command": "move", "args": {"by": "words", "forward": true}, "context":
			{ 
				"key": "following_text", 
				"operator": "regex_contains",
				"operand": "\\t",
				"match_all":true
			}
		] 
	}

Thanks a lot guys! Sublime just became more awesome than was 5 mins ago!

0 Likes