I actually had this happen again, but what's more distressing is that I've paid for the license.
* MacMini, Mac OSX 10.6.8, 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM
* Sublime Text 2, Version: Beta 2139
- * Package Control (Latest)
- * Git (Latest)
- * GitHubinator (Latest)
- * HAML (From Github)
- * LESS (From Github)
- * SCSS (From Github)
- * Slim (From Github)
- * Theme - Soda (Latest)
- * Wordcount (Latest)
- * Global: gist.github.com/1343505
- * Base File: gist.github.com/1343507
Problem: Suddenly the files in the side bar are either not being added or not being removed. Delete File and New File still work.
* Right click on file, choose "Delete File"
* File in SideBar doesn't move. File is actually deleted on the machine.
* Open console
* Right click on file, choose "Delete File", Console output:
Unable to open /Users/krainboltgreene/Repository/Ruby/kinio2/untitled
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./sublime_plugin.py", line 257, in run_
File "./side_bar.py", line 19, in run
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/krainboltgreene/Repository/Ruby/kinio2/untitled'
Solution: None this time. I've removed everything related to Sublime Text. I've even done a
find from root and removed all the hidden little caches. I've even restarted my computer.