For some reason, recently I cannot at all get the plugin to open the file via the browser - at all.
Not matter what binding I set the plugin to launch the browser, it never does anything. For instance, I press the default F12 key: nothing at all happens; no feedback, no action, ST2 just sits there. If i set the hotkey as ctrl+o (by default opens a file before changing), once again nothing will happen, no feedback at all from the program.
Any idea what may be causing this. It's as if no commands are sent to SBE.
I have tried reinstalling the plugin, trying various different hotkey combinations to trigger it, have tried setting different browser types to be the one that launches (chrome, chromium, firefox etc).
I've also noticed that the formatting of the config files are slightly different. For instance the settings file of SBE use to have commenting and list the browser to use at the bottom of the document, but now its somewhat inversed and condensed, with less comments and whitespace. I noticed there was an update for SBE applied, and it said to add some data to the Users file, which I did, and I also tried adding the open_in_browser argument there as well (as far as i knew this file was to over-right any conflicts; something around these lines was briefly explained in the SBE update file). This also failed to yield any results.
So, to sum it up; I try to open the file in the browser (by default f12 or alt+f12), however neither of these hotkeys, nor any i specify result in any action at all. There is 0 feedback or result when I press any hotkey associated with opening the file in browser.
I'll also add that Open in Browser and Open in New Window don't seem to work either (from the right-click menu).
**Redownloaded ST2 (portable this time) and installed it; seems to be working now. I have no idea what was stopping the part of the plugin function correctly.