Sublime Forum

[Solved] Selection of nearby words

For example, I select Chernykh word.

Now I want select Sasha Chernykh phrase without using a mouse in one shortcut only pressed, for example, pressed Ctrl+Super+Left.

And then select Sasha Chernykh, forward phrase without using a mouse in one shortcut only pressed, for example, Ctrl+Super+Right.

May I make so?

Thanks.

0 Likes

Bad visible preformatted text on this forum

You could install MultiEditUtils, which adds a command to normalize and toggle the region ends. With this you could select the word press super+alt+n, ctrl+super+left, super+alt+n, and ctrl+super+right to archive your desired behavior.

1 Like

I’m sorry, which command are run ctrl+super+left and ctrl+super+right hotkeys? This hotkeys not default in Windows (my OS), macOS and Linux and not hotkeys of MultiEdit plugin.

Thanks.

0 Likes

The Windows key?

0 Likes

I know, thanks :slightly_smiling:.

I asked, what commands are run ctrl+super+left and ctrl+super+right hotkeys. This hotkeys are not in .sublime-keymaps files.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Oh! Those hotkeys may have been suggestions for mapping the commands defined by the plugin he linked to. So, user defined.

0 Likes

Sorry I thought it would be a OSX keybinding, so it would be something like ctrl+shift+left and ctrl+shift+right instead.

1 Like

I already understood myself. Here are the shortcuts I use on Windows:

MultiEditUtils

Thanks.

1 Like