I don’t find:
—— if user install package via Package Control:
———— what should make package developer, that another packages install in user
———— machine as Package Control dependencies?
Can someone show examples, how I can realize this behavior?
- If user don’t need install each dependency of each package manually, this can save the user time.
- In all package managers, which I use — PyPI/pip, npm, Chocolatey — dependencies (programs, modules, packages) can install automatically.
For example, I have package CriticMarkup.
4. Steps to reproduce
User install CriticMarkup via Package Control.
5. Expected behavior
- If Sublime MarkdownEditing or/and Sublime AcademicMarkdown or/and Sublime Suricate already install in user computer:
——— nothing occurs.
- If MarkdownEditing or/and AcademicMarkdown or/and Suricate don’t install in user computer:
——— missing packages will be automatically installed.
6. Did not help
- I find similar issues in Package Control issue tracker as #1089 → I don’t find working examples.
- Similar Local Packages package doesn’t solve this task.
7. Do not offer
- Yes, I understand:
——— if with the package install another packages:
————— developer must write it in package description/documentation.