This plugin is designed to help rope users to refactor python codes.
Refactor Methods Implemented in the plugin
- Create a rope project (Ctrl+Shift+N): You must create the rope project first before performing any following refactoring actions.
- Undo last refactoring action (Ctrl+Shift+Z)
- Redo last refactoring action (Ctrl+Shift+Y)
- Rename a field
- Rename a module
- Transform a module to package with the same name
- Change the signiture of a function/method
- Extract method
- Extract variable
- Inline: Inline occurrences of a method/variable/parameter
- Change a local variable to field
- Introduce parameter to a function
- Introduce constructor factory (select a class name to perform the refactoring)
- Encapsulate field: Generate a getter/setter for a field and changes its occurrences to use them.
- Use function: Try to use a function whenever possible
- Move across module
- Move attribute
- Transform function to method object
This plugin can be installed from Package Control