Sublime Forum

Plugin_host-3.3 has exited unexpectedly, some plugin functionality won’t be available until Sublime Text has been restarted

I re-enabled Package Control but obviously the problem doesn’t manifest when debug is turned on! :angry:

Well, a few hours later I got the error again but nothing in the console besides the error message itself so I have no idea what Sublime Text or Package Control or anything else was doing that could have provoked the error!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

0 Likes

I’m on: MacOS Monterey - 12.2.1 (21D62)

I’ve tried the following with no success yet.

• Updated OpenSSL with Homebrew
  • Remove packages
  • Removed all Sublime Text files on my system and Installed an older version of Sublime Text

What am I missing?

0 Likes

I faced a similar issue recently. Indeed, from what I’ve heard from my friends, it seems like only Mac users face this problem.

0 Likes

It also appears some Anti-Virus programs on Windows causing issues like that.

0 Likes

After a “wonderful” few hours of trying to fix the issue, I was finally able to get it working with an even older version than I had tried before. The one that worked is 4113.

It wasn’t easy to get that old version as the main Sublime Text site does not give you the option to download old versions for mac. I finally found old versions on some random sketchy site. The site name is: uptodown

0 Likes

We have a whole documentation page on downloading previous versions with a tool for downloading specific versions: https://www.sublimetext.com/docs/previous_versions.html

0 Likes

Ahh sorry about that, I can see it now. I just clicked “Sublime Text 4 Downloads” and didn’t get links to click. Didn’t see the little form with the generate button.

0 Likes