Sublime Forum

Payment method PayPal removed?

I can’t find the PayPal payment option anymore, only “Pay with Card” is available.

Will PayPal come back?

There are a lot of countries where it is not that common to have a creditcard.

Could you add something without a cc? Like amazon or apple pay…

Or does anybody know how I can pay with PayPal and some kind of temp cc?

0 Likes

You’ve got to be kidding!

Until now there were A LOT of guys that complained of paypal being the only method and now… the problem is that paypal is not present?! :smiley:

PS: although having two payment methods sounds like a good idea…

2 Likes

PalPay will be coming back as an option in the next few weeks

0 Likes

Hi,
how much time we have to wait for PayPal ?
I already downloaded Sublime and i want to buy license, but my card is rejected.
Please give us some informations.

0 Likes

Yes. Please give an update when PayPal will be added back. I have the same issue as Iam and Lisrec. I want to buy a license but cannot. The current system keeps rejecting the my creditcard, and doesn’t give any useful error! I’ve never had a problem with PayPal.

0 Likes

PayPal has now been added back as a purchasing option.

2 Likes

Just to note that due to several reasons I did not register for quite some time and did not use ST regularly - still fiddling with Emacs & Vim - but PayPal-only was one of the reasons for not registering, so recently I took advantage of being able to use just credit card, so, please, keep that option for the future (upgrades). :wink:

0 Likes

I bought Sublime Text, received key but cannot find Help/Enter Licence in the Sublime Text menu on my MacBook.

Thanks for help

0 Likes

If you already have a license key entered, then you’ll only have a “Remove License” option under the Help menu, and not an “Enter License” one.

Also, feel free to email sales@sublimetext.com about these sorts of issues for a faster response.

0 Likes

I received the key and followed the instructions to enter the key. It says go to menu and select Help/Enter Licence. But I did not see Help/Enter Licence in the menu. This is where I got stuck.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

0 Likes

How do I use paypal for upgrade?

0 Likes