Sublime Forum

Packagecontrol.io not working?

It works for me on home and mobile network. Maybe a dns propagation issue.

0 Likes

Lucky you … sill not working in Europe

0 Likes

(I’m in Germany.)

0 Likes

Browser now brings up the page and the manual installation worked as I could download the sublime-package and furthermore I can install packages now as well. Thanks!!

0 Likes

Banned in Russia

0 Likes

Checking DNS propagation for the domain https://dnschecker.org/#A/packagecontrol.io
I’ve found the ip that is working, as a workaround I’ve temporarily set it up in my hosts file locally until it works from everywhere. HTH
PS: Now DNS is working but I’ve needed to flush DNS cache to get it working again faster.

0 Likes

Still down in the UK :frowning:

Hope this isn’t because of Brexit ;-¢

2 Likes

This is still down.

My browser can’t bring up the page because of bad CERTS:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from packagecontrol.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

0 Likes

I just checked, the certificate expires in November (@wbond hint hint :slight_smile: … sorry ahem.)

Just flush all your caches and/or use a faster DNS server (like Google’s 8.8.8.8 or CloudFlare’s one.one.one.one)

1 Like

Still down for me. I can ping the server properly, but nothing on 80 / 443 ports =(

0 Likes

There was a short outage today when the nginx/stable ppa upgraded nginx from 1.14 to 1.16. Apparently Nginx 1.16 has a segfault issue in some configurations when using a Lua worker init file, which the Package Control server does. Everything is back online now.

4 Likes