Sublime Forum

Package Control blank

When I pop up Package Control there’s a blank line but nothing else. I just reinstalled it but no change. Nothing stands out in either settings file (but I might not recognize a problem). See no errors in the console. It worked originally then stopped. Installation at home (I’m now at work) is okay. I’ve considered remoting in and just copying everything I can find in related directories from home to office. Any ideas?

0 Likes

what do you mean by that exactly?

0 Likes

Preferences => Package Control on my home machine opens a window that shows Disable Package, Enable Package, etc. Ar work I see the header Package Control: and nothing else.

0 Likes

Same thing is happening to me.
Tried reinstalling package control, but notta.
Happened to be coming to download a dev build when I saw this thread!

0 Likes

Please post the contents of your console (View → Show Console).

0 Likes

I think that this is normal behaviour for Package Control. I get this as well, but then I refresh Package Control and all is OK. The same thing goes for Install Package; you have to wait until all the names of the packages are loaded. Of course, I’m not in such a big hurry as other people.:grin:
I am using Build 3114.

0 Likes

I’m not rushing it and at work I’m on a high speed network. I tried reinstalling it, too. It worked at first then stopped so I think I may have done something but don’t know what.

I think I’ll remote in to work and compare everything I can locate for the program. If different, change setting to or upload from home.

0 Likes

It could be something connected to proxy servers or firewalls, etc. I can’t help you there since I don’t use them.

0 Likes

I had the same issue a moment ago, the issue was that the files for Package control were copied directly to the packages folder root instead of copying them on a folder called “Package Control”. I just moved them all to a “Package Control” folder and it solved the issue :slight_smile:

0 Likes