Sublime Forum

No autocomplete popup in JSP files for snippets

I have about 15 snippet like this:

<snippet> <content> <![CDATA[ <c:if test="\$\{${1}\}"> ${2} </c:if> ]]> </content> <!-- Optional: Set a tabTrigger to define how to trigger the snippet --> <tabTrigger>c-</tabTrigger> <!-- Optional: Set a scope to limit where the snippet will trigger --> <scope>text.html.jsp</scope> </snippet>

They are in the following folder: C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Sublime Text 2\Packages\User\Jsp\

All my core taglibrary have the same tabTrigger: “c-” (I tried changing it to core-XXX, c-XXX but these also don’t work)

So when I do: “c- tab” I get a popup where I can choose between all snippets. Thats OK but not ideal.
I would like this popup to appear when I’m typing (not hitting tab) and that isn’t working!

The main problem (I think) is my autocomplete doesn’t work when the Syntax is JSP.

When I change the syntax of my file (sample.jsp) to Java, move my snippet files up one directory (under \User) AND remove the scope tag the autocomplete works!
Jusy removing the scope tag + moving the snippets up one dir doesn’t solve the problem.

Github of the tags: github.com/JeroenVdb/jstl-sublime-snippets

Example: snag.gy/QEi6P.jpg

Also not working in ST3

0 Likes

Autocomplete in JSP files with JSTL