So I'm running PHPCS and PHPMD with Sublime and I was wondering if there is a way to have classes insert all the required inline documentation required by PEAR.
* Short description for class
* Long description for class (if any)...
* @category CategoryName
* @package PackageName
* @author Original Author <email@example.com>
* @author Another Author <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* @copyright 1997-2005 The PHP Group
* @license http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt PHP License 3.01
* @version Release: @package_version@
* @link http://pear.php.net/package/PackageName
* @see NetOther, Net_Sample::Net_Sample()
* @since Class available since Release 1.2.0
* @deprecated Class deprecated in Release 2.0.0
Also, I know in Eclipse for Java, when you create comments with /*, every time you hit the return key, it will automatically begin the line with a asterisk. Is there a way to do this for PHP too since it will come in handy for PEAR standard?