Sublime Forum

Download previous version?

Hi, the last version is bugged and I already removed Sublime instalation, so I can’t roll it back. Where can I download a previous version of Sublime Text 3? Preferably 3114 64x portable version.

0 Likes

Have you tried installing the portable version as I suggested on the other thread? It seems a few people are having trouble that Windows 10 is locking up sublime_text.exe in certain locations. However, we have a hunch there is some sort of permissions issue going on, since it seems to be resolved by running as an Administrator or installing into a different path.

If you can help identify the problem, we can come up with a fix or a workaround.

If you don’t want to deal with that, I’m sure you can figure out how to change the URL on the download page for the appropriate channel you are working with.

0 Likes

The portable version freezes too, either extracting on C:\Program Files or on the desktop. The workaround provided on the other topic indeed bypassed the problem, by running as administrator. But I prefer to use the previous version anyway, until the current version is fixed. I changed the url to download the 3114 version, thanks for the tip!

0 Likes

Can you look at your event log and see if there were any security or permissions errors reported?

0 Likes

Sure, where can I find this file exactly?

0 Likes

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc749408(v=ws.11).aspx

0 Likes