Sublime Forum

Dev Build 3134

Dev Build 3134 is out now with a few misc fixes - https://www.sublimetext.com/3dev

7 Likes

Complete whole word

OH WOW YAY

minihtml: Fixed a crash triggered by bad image paths

Finally RxJS(TS) works! Back to coding Angular…

FYI related issue

0 Likes

I have an issue with open handles to the git rebase-merge folders since the last few releases when using Sublime as git EDITOR. The issue was probably introduced in 3127.

Platform: Windows 7 64bit.

Steps to reproduce:

• Configure Sublime as git Editor (core.editor='C:\Apps\Sublime Text 3\sublime_text.exe' -n -w)
  • Open a Sublime Window
  • Start an interactive rebase (git rebase -i ...), it should open a new Sublime window
  • Make some changes and close the new Sublime window (the other one should still be open)

Now I am getting an error:

Deletion of directory '.git/rebase-merge' failed. Should I try again? (y/n) 

In Process Explorer I can see that plugin_host.exe has still an open handle to .git/rebase-merge.

0 Likes

If plugin_host has an open handle to it, then it’s almost certainly a plugin causing the issue, as plugin_host doesn’t open any user files out of the box.

2 Likes

It could be he working directory, I think. @schlamar, did you have a sublime process open prior to starting the interactive rebase? This is only relevant if you still have a window open, though.

0 Likes

Thanks, that helped: https://github.com/gornostal/Modific/pull/104 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still failing to load environment from fish shell.

no output from shell "/usr/local/bin/fish"

Anyone else able to reproduce?

1 Like

Re: Add command equivalents for Find in Files panel

The find_all and replace_all commands, added for the find_in_files panel context in 3132 and fixed in 3133, ignore the value of the close_panel arg. This is unlike the behaviour of the find_all and replace_all commands when the context is set to any of the other panels, all of which obey the value given in the close_panel arg. For the find_in_files context only, when find_all is called the panel is always closed and when replace_all is called the panel always remains open, "args": {"close_panel": bool} is accepted by both commands but has no effect. I am unsure whether this is behaviour by design, or if it’s an oversight or bug.

Apologies (esp. to wbond) if I am being a bugbear by bringing the Find in Files panel issue up again. :blush:

0 Likes

I believe this is by design as it reflects the behavior of clicking the buttons with a mouse.

0 Likes

Ok thanks. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Same issue here. macOS 10.12. My default $SHELL is set to /usr/local/bin/fish.

0 Likes

I debugged this and for some reason fish refuses to either read from the stdin pipe we are using or write to stdout. It seems to successfully write to stderr. I should hopefully have a workaround in place in a subsequent build.

1 Like

This version is currently claiming my very-much purchased license is no longer valid. I’ve downgraded back to 3133, but it will give the same error if I check for updates/the changelog.

0 Likes

My guess would be that your license key somehow made it into the wild. I don’t deal with this aspect – you should probably contact sales@sublimetext.com about the issue.

0 Likes

I’d be extremely shocked if it did, but I suppose I will do that.

0 Likes

Legacy color schemes are not working for me. I can see them in the Installed Packages folder, but I cannot select them using the color scheme selector. I am on Windows 7 64 bit. It only shows me the 4 default color schemes

0 Likes

The Color Scheme - Legacy.sublime-package which is delivered in default packages is filtered in the ui.py which is part of the Default.sublime-package

0 Likes

This should be resolved in build 3135.

0 Likes

Ok, so how do I re-enable it? Is this something the sublime dev team needs to handle, or is it something that the end user can turn on/off?

0 Likes

As of build 3135 you can add "show_legacy_color_schemes": true to your Settings file to see the legacy color schemes in the selector.

0 Likes